Sunday, March 21, 2010

Crazy fad

          Some people will do anything that could possibly to follow the fads. The Body Piercing fad has been very popular since I was a teenager. In this time in my city does not have enough professional clean studios where I could do it, so I made it myself at home. I pierced my navel; although, It was very difficult and painful. I could to hide my piercing from my mother only a few days. It was a little disappointed and would not talk to me. I love very much my jewelry. To be honest, it was painful and uncomfortable; as a result I wear it a few weeks before my body rejected it. Finally, I am always interesting and fun to see how fads change over the years and sometimes how they even force us to do stupid things.

Main idea : My crazy fad was body piercing

picture come from: emmawatson.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6260...

1 comment: