Saturday, March 6, 2010


My meeting with Bulgarian athlete

            Vancouver Olympics games were a very famous and long waited event. I had not the opportunity to attend any of the games, so I saw some of them on TV. I was invited a cocktail by the Bulgarian Olympic Committee for which I wants to tell you. It was attended by 18 Bulgarian athletes, Bulgarian minister of sport and other famous Bulgarian stars. I had the opportunity to speak with some of the athletes and took picture with one of the greatest Bulgarian athlete who has the world record in high jump, which is not get better by more than 20 years. Bulgarian immigrants in Vancouver wished the athletes much success even though we have not very strong athletes in winter sports. The party was great, and I was very happy that I attended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment