Monday, March 15, 2010

My first trip to US.

                                                      My first trip to U.S.


    This weekend I and my family made our first visit in U.S. The reason that we went to Bellingham was for shopping. The prices was lowest than here but I could not find big distinguish between U.S and Canada because I saw only one small city. There are a lot of place where we could spend our time but they are crowded. Next time I would like to see Seattle and its attraction.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!
    You went to the U.S???
    I want to !!!
    But unfortunately, I still doing my VISA. What did you buy?
    Sometime we like to go to Seattle to buy some clothes,because they are cheaper than Vancouver.They are always crowded.
    How long did you go there??

    ReplyDelete