Monday, April 5, 2010

Animal communication

        The best way to communication involve showing main body parts, gestures, or their combination, but there are some types of communication between animals. First, is dangerous warning. This is a signal that animals made when they feel in dangerous. They told to all members of their group to run or cover, so as to reduce the risk of attack and dead. Next is the signals made by members of one sex to attract or keep the attention of potential partner. These communications involve the gestures, behavior and body postures to be able to hold the attention of partner. This type of communication is about leaderships. Last, way to communicate is ownership. Everything that some animals do is to mark own territory. They use sounds and aggression to show their group level. Moreover, some species also have alternative way to indicate their dominance under the presence of another. In the end, animals use different communication about their behavior.

I had a cat many years ago whom was very strange. She was very jealous and she felt responsibility to protect me. For example, she did not allow anyone from my family to sit beside me when we were watching TV. She only had ability to sit close to me. If my cat began to feel threatened, she growled. If someone came to visit me, she was always ready to attack. However, the most hated person was my boyfriend. She showed how did not like him. She constantly stalked him and waited possibility to bite or scratch. If I sometimes forget to hide his shoes, she peed into them. I consisted into the bathroom because she could open doors alone. On the other hand my cat was very comely and beautiful. Every morning she awaked me with a “kiss”. I do not know why I was fortunate to be her favorite, but there was a lot of fun. She was friendly like this dogs .

No comments:

Post a Comment